- The line is designed according to individual client needs
- The BPI-100 machine is designed for the vertical partial cutting of buns. The machine also has an additional knife for a triangular cut
- The STI-20 machine is designed for applying butter on partially cut and opened buns. Butter can be applied in a thin layer (3–20 g)
The BPS-100 is a line designed for vertical partial cutting of buns, and the application of butter or other sauces. Suitable for the production of various sandwich types.
Advantages of the BPS-100 sandwich lineWatch video
- The SPI-20 is a dosing machine for adding butter, fillings, or other ingredients
- The conveyor and blade speed, the depth of cutting, and the quantity of butter and other sauces are adjustable
- The operation and parameters can be easily changed via the HMI display
- Stainless steel design
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: email@example.com, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.