- The machine can perform one or two different cuts
- The main cut is made lengthwise from the top
- The machine also has an additional knife for a triangular cut
- Durable disk blades reduce operating costs
- Fast and simple adjustment of the cutting blade height and cutting depth
- Adjustable speed of the conveyor and disk blades using the frequency converter
- Easy and simple maintenance
- Stainless steel design
The BPI-100 is a cutting machine designed for vertical partial cutting of baguettes, and hot dog and other buns from the top.
up to 6000
cuts per hour
Advantages of the BPI-100 unitWatch video
- Option: integration into semi-automatic and automatic lines
- Option: positioning of products before the slicer
- Option: positioning of products after the slicer
- Option: integrated sauce dosing machines
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact email@example.com.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: email@example.com, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.