- Manufactured to suit individual needs: available space, production process, and technology
- Possible integration with other production facilities: ovens, cutting and packaging lines, product distribution systems
- Automatic temperature and humidity control
- Space-saving, suitable for installation in confined areas
Automated spiral cooling systems help to speed up the operation of line and extend the shelf life of bread products. Equipment is designed according to individual client needs.
Advantages of the cooling systemWatch video
- High-quality reliable components (Ashworth, SEW, Lenze)
- Stainless steel design
- Food-safe materials
- Automated cleaning of the belt system
- Easy maintenance and servicing
- Adaptable to a wide range of food industries
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: email@example.com, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.