- Manufactured according to individual client requirements
- The packaged products are sorted and laid out according to the pre-set pattern
- The number of pre-set patterns is unlimited
- Reduces the number of workers in this working area
- Eliminates heavy physical workload
- High-quality, reliable components: Festo, SKF, Omron, GE, SEW, Habasit
Putting products into cratesLet's talk
Automated system of loading packaged products to crates to reduce manual handling. Products are loaded according to the pre-set patterns.
Advantages of the machine for putting products into cratesWatch video
- Possibility to connect to an existing bread production line
- Possibility of using existing crates in production
- Option: product rotation system
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: email@example.com, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.