- The slices are automatically arranged on baking trays or a conveyor belt. The slicer performs the work of up to 10 operators
- Blade lubrication and cleaning system (fog-free, non-contact)
- Unique blade lubrication system ensures excellent cutting quality even for 100 % rye bread
Bread chips slicer
The TP-60 is an automatic slicer designed to slice bread products into extra thin slices and arrange them on baking trays or conveyor belt for further processing.
up to 3600
cuts per hour
Want to know more about this product?
Advantages of the TP-60 slicerWatch video
- The capacity with only two operators working on the machine is 3–4 trays/min (60 cuts/min, about 480 pcs./min, using 980×580 mm trays)
- Adjustable speed of conveyor and blades using a frequency converter
- Stainless steel design
- High-quality, reliable components: Festo, SKF, Omron, GE, SEW, Habasit
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact email@example.com.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: email@example.com, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.