- Fast and simple cutting blade height adjustment
- Adjustable speed of conveyor and blades using frequency converter
- Simple and easy maintenance
- Belts and other surfaces are certified for direct contact with food products
- Stainless steel design
The BDP-400, BDP-450, BDP-500, and BDP-1000 horizontal cutting machines with band blade
The BDP is a high-speed bread slicer designed to cut sponge cakes or buns horizontally into two, three, or more parts.
Up to 4
Up to 1000 mm
Up to 6000 pcs.
Want to know more about this product?
Advantages of high-speed bread slicerWatch video
- Option: band blade lubrication system
- Option: additional guides for stable product movement
- Option: integration into semi-automatic and automatic lines
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Contact us.Let's talk
How to prevent frequent braking of blades?
1. Check that the drums and blade guides are clean;
2. Check the operation of the blade cleaner;
3. Check the tension parameters of the blades according to the technical passport;
4. Check whether blades are changed according to the specified rules for using band blades;
5. Check whether the saw lubrication system is working (whether the points of splashing are not blocked, whether the engines are working);
6. If the product contains rye flour, check whether the saw lubrication system is working;
7. If the saws are covered with dough: check whether the product to be cut is sufficiently cooled, increase the amount of oil for lubrication of blades;
8. Check whether blade guide rods (fingers) are not damaged;
9. Check the sharpness of the blades, if they are worn, the blades need to be replaced.
Can the devices be adjusted to the size of the room?
The size and layout of many units can be adjusted according to the room available and connected devices. For a specific product, contact email@example.com.
Can the devices be connected to existing equipment from other manufacturers?
Our experienced team of engineers and designers can adapt newly manufactured equipment to your existing equipment.
How long will the project take to implement?
We will provide you with a customised project solution and a commercial offer within 2 weeks. Project timeframe from 3 months.
Do you provide certificates and a guarantee?
All Dovaina units are CE-certified internationally and come with a 12-month warranty. We can offer an additional warranty of up to 36 months.
What should I do if my equipment breaks down?
Our service team is ready to help 24/7. Many units can be checked remotely. Service contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 649 10444
What if I need spare parts?
We'll make sure you get quality parts for your equipment quickly. If necessary, please contact our service: email@example.com, +370 649 10444 or our representative in your country.